GREEN PRO COMMERCIAL PROGRAM
This program can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business and give you the results you need. We do this with 5 basic steps:
1. Inspection Your technician will identify existing pests and note other issues on the property that may be conducive to pest infestations. Any issues found during this inspection will be addressed and/or documented for your review.
2. Removal of Food & Harborage Removing spider webbing and eliminating food debris accumulation can discourage pests by eliminating feeding and breeding sites for insects.
3. Exclusion During the inspection process, your technician will maintain a vigilant effort to identify and seal points of entry for pests.
4. Judicious Use Of Pesticides Your technician will address areas of current and potential pest activity by:
• Applying insect bait around dumpsters, landscape areas, kitchen equipment, storage shelves, etc.
• Treating voids in ceilings, walls, weep holes in brick veneer, etc.
• Treating cracks and crevices around doors and windows, around electrical and plumbing penetrations, doors and windows, appliances, cabinets, exterior perimeter, etc.
5. Monitoring The final part of the program is ongoing monitoring to identify the presence of pests before they become established infestations.