Starting at $349 for most nuisance wildlife issues*
When wildlife shows up on your property, it can be more than just a nuisance. These animals can cause expensive property damage, create stress, and may pose health risks. Through Amco Ranger’s animal control services and prevention techniques, we can get rid of animal problems and prevent them from recurring.
As an established wildlife control company in St. Louis and St. Charles counties, Amco Ranger has the tools and expertise to remove wildlife in a quick and effective fashion. Our service specialists focus on humane animal control solutions for homeowners, property managers, business, and government.
Mole Management Program
Starting at $19 per month as an add-on to a pest management program*
Amco Ranger offers a unique approach to controlling destructive moles that integrates multiple control techniques into one convenient and effective program to give you results that other companies just can’t beat.
Amco Ranger’s Mole Management Program stops the destructive feeding behavior of moles with the following basic steps:
1. Inspection Your technician will identify existing areas of active mole infestations by thoroughly inspecting the property.
2. Identifying Active Tunnels If mole damage currently exists on the property, your technician will mark these areas by puncturing small holes in the feeding tunnels. Then, by re-inspecting on a follow-up visit, your technician will be able to determine which of these feeding tunnels are active by looking for those that have been repaired by the mole.
3. Treatment The technician will then use scientifically proven bait or strategically placed traps to eliminate active moles.
4. Monitoring & Repellents On subsequent monthly visits, your technician will inspect for new mole activity and treat as described above if activity is found. If no mole activity is found, your technician will apply a safe and natural mole repellant to critical areas on your property to repel moles that may try and enter your yard from adjacent properties.
Amco Ranger’s Mole Management Program is a more affordable option for controlling moles in your yard. While other companies charge customers for each mole captured in traps, our Mole Management Program charges one flat rate with no additional charges. This eliminates the unpredictable and often costly charges that result from capturing multiple moles. Since there are no additional charges or limits on the number of return visits, you can be confident that Amco Ranger offers the best value in mole control services.
Lawn Care Services
Starting at $34 per month*
At Amco Ranger, we know how important your lawn is to you. That’s why we provide the highest quality service to give you a beautiful lawn that is greener, healthier, and weed-free while giving you more time to enjoy it. We provide a combination of weed control and fertilization treatments designed to target every lawn care issue.
- Lawn Fertilization
- Weed Control
- Soil Sterilization
Amco Ranger’s unique insulation can prevent and control insect infestations. We use InCide ® Pest Control Insulation infused with an extremely effective pesticide – sodium polyborate. This ingredient prevents insect infestations by killing them on contact or when they ingest minute amounts of the insulation.
Benefits Of Incide ®
- Superior Pest Control Protection
- Flame Resistant
- Reduces Air Infiltration
- Lowers Heating and Cooling Costs
- Does Not Itch
- Environmentally Friendly
- Meets or Exceeds Federal Standards
- Supported With Product Warranty
The active ingredients that are used to treat our insulation are safe to humans and pets, and there are no irritating side effects related to the insulation or inhalation of this EPA registered product.
Other properties of the active ingredients inhibit mold and mildew growth as well as slow or stop the spread of fire.
Laclede Gas Convenient Low Cost Financing Through the Laclede Gas Insulation Financing Program, they will lend you up to $2,000 at 3% yearly interest if you are using part or all of the money to insulate your home. Any remaining borrowed funds can be used for other energy-saving modifications, like adding storm windows or storm doors.
Call us today for a free evaluation & quote! 636-441- Bugs (2847)
*Listed pricing is for most homes, subject to change, and does not include program start-up fee. Final pricing determined during initial consultation.