Termite | Mosquito | Ant | Bed Bug | Spider | Mole | Commercial | Attic Reconditioning | Wildlife
Amco Ranger uses an innovative green approach to pest control to service offices and industrial complexes. As you probably know, these areas represent prime targets for rodents and insects throughout the year. Our approach limits the exposure of pesticides and other chemicals and focuses on prevention. If your office or commercial location has a pest problem, don’t hesitate to call Amco Ranger for more details on our St. Charles commercial pest control services.
Our approach includes five basic steps. Those are:
- Inspection – Amco Ranger provides a full inspection of your property. During this process, we will locate and identify any pests that are present on the property. We will identify the reasons why specific pests may be attracted to your property. Lastly, we will identify how pests are getting into your property.
- Removal of food and harborageThe second step in the process is to eliminate areas where food and harborage have become a problem. This includes eliminating nests, spider webs, and quarantining problem areas.
- Exclusion – The idea then is to prevent pests from getting in. Amco Ranger will find areas of access and seal them off.
- Judicious use of pesticides – Once your building is sealed off and harborage areas have been handled, it’s time to deal with the infestation that is already there. We will attack areas that are likely targets for insects and other pests by judiciously employing baits and traps. Likely areas are around dumpsters, in kitchens, or in landscape areas. We will also treat voids in ceilings, holes in brick, and cracks and crevices around windows, plumbing, and other likely areas.
- Monitoring – The last part of the process involves monitoring the area for pests. This way, we can handle problems before they become full-blown infestations. Our advanced monitoring system allows us to monitor the presence of pests, the depletion of bait stations, and more.
Green Pro Pest Management Is Built Around Prevention
Amco Ranger employs techniques that are targeted to the needs of commercial and industrial customers. With over 50 years of experience in the industry, we have supplied services to schools, hospitals, restaurants, food manufacturing plants, manufacturing facilities and more. These represent some of the toughest places to perform pest control services as they are places where food is produced and this draws pests. They also have vulnerable people who might be injured by the overuse of pesticides. This creates a liability issue.
Amco Ranger’s solution protects your employees, customers, and anyone else who might be on your property. By reducing the use of chemical pesticides to the extent possible, we protect your reputation for providing a safe, clean, and pest-free environment.
Pests We Can Help You Eliminate
- Fruit and drain flies – These are a major problem for restaurants and cafeterias. Nothing turns customers off faster than fruit flies buzzing around your restaurants. We can remove vegetable and fruit matter from drains, dishwashers, and garbage cans and apply microbial treatment to eliminate the rest. The microbes will eat the same food matter that the flies will. By reducing their food supply, you can eliminate the infestation without the use of chemical pesticides.
- Large flies – Large flies fly around and vomit on food which begins the digestion process. Amco Ranger provides UV light traps to manage the infestation and other baits to manage the infestation.
- Rats and mice – Rats and mice severely damage your property and create severe sanitary problems. Chances are if customers see rats and mice on your property, they’re going to think twice about what they’re doing there. Amco Ranger will determine how they get in, employ baits and traps, and then monitor the area to keep them out.
- And many more.
Eco-Natural Commercial Pest Control
For those who are interested, Amco Ranger provides a synthetic-free solution to pest control called our Eco-Natural Program. Instead of synthetic pesticides, we can use plant extracts and minerals such as borax to prevent and control pests on your property. For those who are environmentally conscious, the Eco-Natural Program provides the ultimate peace of mind. Non-synthetic pesticides interact seamlessly with the environment, don’t smell like synthetic chemicals, and biodegrade naturally. But therein lies its weakness. You will need to apply more natural pesticide to produce the same results.
Reach Out To Us Today For Commercial Pest Control In St. Charles
Have a pest problem? Set up an appointment today!
Amco Ranger’s Termite Shield of Protection Plan
Amco Ranger guarantees our results. Once you’ve purchased our Shield of Protection Plan, your home is protected against future damage. We only use the best and most environmentally safe products. Give us a call or talk to us online to set up a free inspection today.
*Listed pricing is for most homes, subject to change, and does not include program start-up fee. Final pricing determined during initial consultation.