Our five-step approach includes all of the following:
- Inspection – First, we do an entire sweep of your property determining where the largest problem areas are and what kind of pests you’re dealing with. We will then determine why these pests are likely attracted to your property. We will sweep the perimeter of your property and pay special attention to places where the pests might be getting in.
- Removing food sources and harborage – Once we conduct a full sweep of your property, any nests or other harborages will be eliminated or quarantined.
- Exclusion – We will then need to create a plan to prevent rodents and other pests from getting into your property. Amco Ranger will find areas of access and then ensure that they are sealed off.
- Judiciously use pesticides – Once the exterior has been sealed off and nests have been removed, we want to deal with whatever is left over. This generally requires the use of some pesticide and yet we’ve reduced the use of it to as small an amount as possible. We will target areas like dumpsters, kitchens, and landscape areas using small tamper-proof baits and traps that eliminate the problem.
- Monitoring – The last part of the process is monitoring. Once the infestation has been cleaned out, it’s important that it does not return. We will install monitoring systems to ensure that any activity that does occur is handled before you have a full-on infestation problem on your hands.
Prevention Is The Best Medicine
Amco Ranger has over 50 years of professional experience. During that period, we have provided pest control services to schools, hospitals, restaurants, and food manufacturing plants. In other words, these were all high-risk, high-problem areas with vulnerable people on the premises. Over these years we have developed techniques that are targeted and adaptable to individual commercial and industrial customers. In other words, we don’t employ a one-size-fits-all solution. We recognize that your needs may be unique, and we adapt our approach accordingly.
Our Green Pro Pest Management Solution represents the culmination of 50 years worth of pest-control efforts. By reducing exposure to chemical pesticides, we help you protect your employees, customers, and anyone else who happens upon your property. We also protect your reputation by helping you provide your employees and customers with a safe, clean, pest-free environment.
Pests That We Can Help You Eliminate
- Drain flies and fruit flies – These can produce a major problem for cafeterias and restaurants. No one wants to sit down and eat at a place where there are flies buzzing around their food. We will remove vegetable and fruit matter from drains, garbage cans, dishwashers, and everywhere else. We will then apply a condensed microbial solution that digests the matter that these flies are attracted to. Eliminate the food supply, eliminate the pest.
- Rodents – Rats and mice are among the least sanitary vermin in the world. They are vectors for disease, will contaminate your food, and put your employees and customers at risk. Amco Ranger can determine how they got in, seal off those areas, and eliminate the infestation, and prevent future problems.
- Other pests – If you have a pest problem, Amco Ranger will find a solution for it. This includes cockroaches, termites, ants, spiders, and more.