Termite | Mosquito | Ant | Bed Bug | Spider | Mole | Commercial | Attic Reconditioning | Wildlife
It would be nice if wildlife remained in the wild but unfortunately, that does not always happen. Wildlife such as raccoons, squirrels, and rats often find their way inside your home and when they do, they can cause serious damage. Worse yet, these animals also carry diseases, including rabies and roundworm, that can be extremely harmful to humans and in some cases, are even fatal. This is why it is so important that when wildlife does come inside, homeowners know how to get rid of them as quickly as possible. Many people try to get rid of wildlife on their own, but this is typically not the best route to take. Getting rid of wildlife is extremely challenging for people to do on their own and often, a Wentzville wildlife control company is necessary to handle the problem.
Wildlife will often look for spaces under a home, such as under a deck or a front porch, to build a nest or den that provides them with shelter, and a place to raise their offspring. This leads to even more wildlife around the home that could potentially make their way inside. Openings on chimneys and vents should always be sealed, capped, or screened off so that animals cannot make their way in.
Garbage also provides a food source for wildlife, so it is important to make sure that trash is always kept stored and put away in an area that cannot be reached by animals. The best practice is to keep garbage in a sealed container in a shed or garage but when that is not possible, only animal-proof containers should be used. These bins come with locking mechanisms that can keep animals out, and prevent them from staying around the house in search of more.
Branches and tree limbs that hang over the home, or brush up alongside it, are very inviting to wildlife. Animals use these as walkways that allow them to tear off siding and make their way into a home. To make sure that wildlife does not use this vegetation to come inside, it is important to always trim vegetation that hangs over or around the house.
Although these tips can help prevent wildlife from coming into the home, animals still sometimes find their way inside. When this happens, a Wentzville wildlife control company is necessary.
Why Professionals Are Necessary
You can try to remove wildlife from your home on your own, but there are several benefits to hiring a wildlife control company. These include:
- Follow guidelines: You cannot take whatever measures you think are necessary when moving and relocating wildlife from your home. Missouri has several guidelines that must be followed, and a professional company will know what these include and make sure they are followed.
- Save time: It can take a long time to pinpoint where the animals are in your home, how they are getting inside, and then get them out. Many homeowners find it exhausting. However, a professional wildlife control company will be able to eliminate the problem quickly and easily.
- Humane removal: Several DIY options for removing wildlife from your home kill the animal or injure it. A wildlife control company will use humane traps and check them regularly to ensure no animal is left inside for too long.
- Proper sanitation: Animals do not only cause a lot of damage to your home, but they are also very unsanitary and can cause people inside the home to become sick. A wildlife control company will not only eliminate the problem but will also sanitize the entire area to ensure it is clean and safe.
- Peace of mind: It is extremely unsettling to know that animals are in your home, particularly when they are very large, such as raccoons. A professional wildlife control company will get rid of the animals quickly, so you can enjoy your home, and have peace of mind, once again.
Our Missouri Wildlife Control Specialists Can Help
If you have wildlife in your home, do not try to get rid of it on your own. Our Wentzville wildlife control specialists at Amco Ranger understand how to get rid of animals and keep them from coming back. Call us today at (636) 441-2847 or contact us online so we can get started on the problem and give you your home back as soon as possible.
*Listed pricing is for most homes, subject to change, and does not include program start-up fee. Final pricing determined during initial consultation.